I'm in High Point, North Carolina, hanging out with my fianceé and her family. Next month, we're getting married here. Yay! This week, Callie is also taking me to one of her best friends's wedding. Yesterday, I found out that in addition to the dress up clothes I already brought out here, I need a second set of dress-up clothes for the rehearsal dinner. Fantastic. They're doing a dress rehearsal dinner- only I am not allowed to wear the same dress clothes twice. Lame.
|This is how I like to dress,|
wearing a vest, a John Deere hat,
and a puking snowman t-shirt.
This is a problem for several reasons:
- I hate dressing up.
- I hate being forced to dress up.
- I hate trying on clothes- especially clothes I don't want to wear and that I will never wear again!
- I hate paying for clothes I don't want and that I will never wear again!
- After paying for my wedding ring, my suit, the honeymoon, countless meals, flights, hotel rooms, all the times I have traveled out here regardless of the work I can add on to the trip, car repairs, et cetera, ad nauseam, I am broke! I am literally broke. I can't afford dress clothes.
- I really hate dressing up.
"$9.00. -$4.50. $5.00. -$2.50."
I asked what the hey was going on. The cashier said "Everything with an orange tag is half-off today." Incroyable! I had no idea! I was expecting to pay $20 and "we" only had to pay $10.59. Not bad!
Well, that's about as much as I can write about dressing up without having a stroke. I'm thankful you read my blog!