Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Bed Time! Yay!

Hi!  I'm Jake!

It's already been a long week.  I am pooped!  Here are 3 Things I Am Thankful For because It's Bed Time!  Yay!

1. I get to dream.
I absolutely love dreams- especially lucid dreams!  Anytime you are dreaming and you realize you are dreaming, you can control the dream.  You can do whatever you want! You can fly, eat a bunch of cake, tell a Kardashian how she is a bad influence!  In your dreams, the world can be yours!

2. Tomorrow, I will have energy!
I am completely wiped out right now.  When I am this exhausted, it's hard to be organized.  It's hard to accomplish your goals. It's hard to be friendly to people.  It's also hard to listen.

Tomorrow, I don't have any time-sensitive appointments until the evening. So, I can sleep in till 9, then start checking stuff off my to do list.  Rest and accomplishment on the same day?  I am super psyched for that!  Plus I won't be sleepy when I'm driving!  Everybody gets to stay alive!

3. If I can't be with my fianceè, it's just easier to be asleep.
I hate being away from her.  It's awful.  She is the love of my life.  When I sleep, though, time passes quickly. The next day, I am that much closer to seeing her again.  Man, I am thankful for that! If you can't time travel, just pass out!




Well, I am about to drop off.  I just wanted to make sure I wrote today.  I am truly thankful I am alive.  I am thankful you read my blog too.  It's bed time!  Yay!

Yer pal,
Bye!  I'm Jake!


No comments:

Post a Comment