Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Man's Girlfriend's Best Friend

Hi! I'm Jake!
Titan & my girlfriend, Callie
I drove back to Asheville, North Carolina today. My girlfriend, Callie has a really playful husky named Titan. Actually, it's her roommate's dog. So, my girlfriend, Callie's roommate has a really playful husky named Titan. Well, I just burned a paragraph trying to tell you 1 thing!

Anyway, I love that dog! He's a total spaz. We chase each other around like a couple of idiots.

Here are 3 things about that lunatic dog that I am thankful for:

1. Titan Rarely Poops in the House. 


This is super important. When dogs poop in the house, it's usually in an inconvenient spot.  Realizing this, Titan politely saves his dookie for the neighborhood bushes.
Moreover, he always manages to excrete discreetly, when nobody else is around to judge me for not picking up his waste. Thanks, Titan!

Note: Even when Titan does poop in the house, his turds are generally solid, so they are easy for somebody else to pick up.

2. Titan Has a Built-in Conversation Starter.


Whenever Callie throws a party, Titan is a good conversation starter.
He just has to raise his tail. He has a weird BH.
Titan's Weird BH.

Look at this. Isn't it weird? Let's have a conversation about it! It kind of looks like a diamond, a dirty diamond.

3. Titan Helps Me Get Great Exercise!

Over the past few months, I have gained about 20 pounds. I have been pigging out ever since Thanksgiving. Callie & I went to a whole bunch of holiday parties over Christmas.  We eat ice cream several times each week.  Plus, I'm in the South where everybody drinks sweet tea.

Furthermore, constantly being on the road had derailed every workout program I've ever started. Since Thanksgiving, I also haven't exercised for more than 2 hours (total).

Fortunately, Titan needs a daily BM walk. That gives me about 10 minutes of exercise. If I am feeling really frisky, I'll run for half a block. He loves that.

He also loves playing tag. We chase each other around the apartment until we're both winded. I don't know if that's part of P90-X, but it kicks my butt just the same.

So, I am thankful that Titan has become my workout partner. I've never let a workout partner lick my face before! I hope to make that an ongoing thing with all my future workout partners.


We'll, this is my second entry in this blog. I'm glad I wrote about my friend. I feel better.
See you tomorrow!
Bye! I'm Jake!


No comments:

Post a Comment