Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thanks for the Stockpile!


Hi!  I'm Jake! .

This is my first entry in this blog. I also have another blog called The JAKEISFANTASTIC Blog . This blog is way more positive.

This week, I am doing shows at the Vaudeville, Cafe in Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I am thankful because they put us up in a great hotel. I am currently sitting here shirtless. So, here are 3 things I am thankful for, related to the hotel.

1. Hotel Shampoo
I'm a road comic, constantly staying in hotels across the country. Every hotel has complimentary shampoo.   That means I get a ton of free shampoo! I always use finish each shampoo bottle before moving on to the next one.  So, if I'm at a hotel & I'm still working on a previous bottle, I add the new bottle to my stockpile.  I haven't bought shampoo since 2007!  I clean my hair for free! Thanks hotels!

2. Hotel Cleaning Crews
I save a lot of money by doing my own haircuts. However, I am not a big fan of cleaning the bathroom afterwards.  My bushy bushy hair gets everywhere! So, whenever I am staying in a hotel, I take the opportunity to cut my hair there.  Thanks for cleaning it up, cleaning ladies!  As long as I get a gig with a hotel every couple of weeks, I am good to go!

3. Continental Breakfast
Continental breakfasts typically consist of cereal, doughnuts, bagels, & fruit. If you're lucky, you occasionally get biscuits & gravy and/or the make-em-yourself waffles.  So, continental breakfasts are a great way to get your month's worth of carbs.  If your body weight is low, stay in a hotel for a week.  You'll be fat in no time.  Thanks for the diabetes, continental breakfasts!

Thanks for reading. This is a daily blog.  Come back tomorrow, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day, & the next day.  

If you'd like to make any contributions to the blog, please hit me up.  All my info is at http://jakeisfantastic.com/contact.html . Or, just leave a comment below.

Bye! I'm Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment